Table Starter Set includes :
- Epoxy resin set 1.5 KG. (Part A 1 KG. and Part B 500 G.)
- 2 pieces of wood (Wood comes in random shape.)
- Resin pigment: clear blue and clear green
- Digital scale (maximum capacity 2 KG.)
- Sandpaper no. 80, 100, 150, 180, 240, 320, 400
- A pair of gloves
- Popsicle stick
- Instruction for epoxy resin
Reminder! Ratio 2 : 1 (Part A is always twice a ratio of Part B)
- Slowly add resin pigment into Part A (epoxy resin) until it is well-mixed.
- Add Part B (hardener) and stir up for approximately 5 – 10 minutes.
- Pour it into prepared mold/ silicone mold.
- This method will take about 35 – 45 minutes. Epoxy Resin will turn into jelly form within 45 minutes, start to harden within 3 – 5 hours and be ready to use within 18 hours.
- Epoxy resin will be fully hardened after 18 hours; it can now be taken out from the mold and ready to use!