Starter Set includes :
- Epoxy resin (Part A) 200 G.
- Hardener (Part B) 100 G.
- Instruction for epoxy resin
- A pair of gloves
- Popsicle stick
- Resin scraper
Reminder! Ratio 2 : 1 (Part A is always twice a ratio of Part B)
- Slowly add resin pigment into Part A (epoxy resin) and well-mixed.
- Add Part B (hardener) and stir up for approximately 5 – 10 minutes.
- Pour it into prepared silicone mold.
- Epoxy Resin will turn into jelly within 45 minutes, hardening within 3 – 5 hours and be ready to use within 18 hours.
- The workpiece can be remove from the mold after 18 hours.