Alcohol Ink Set includes :
- Epoxy Resin Set 300 G. (Part A 200 G. and Part B 100 G.)
- Instruction for Epoxy Resin
- A pair of gloves
- Popsicle stick
- Alcohol Ink Set
- Digital scale (maximum capacity 2KG.)
- Silicone mold
Reminder! Ratio 2 : 1 (Part A is always twice a ratio of Part B)
- Slowly add Resin Pigment into Part A (Epoxy Resin) until it is well-mixed.
- Add Part B (Hardener) and stir up for approximately 5 – 10 minutes.
- Pour it into prepared Mold/ Silicone Mold.
- This method will take about 35 – 45 minutes. Epoxy Resin will turn into jelly form within 45 minutes, start to harden within 3 – 5 hours and be ready to use within 18 hours.
- Epoxy Resin will be fully hardened after 18 hours; it can now be taken out from the mold and ready to use!