Marble Effect Set includes :
- Epoxy resin 1.5 KG. (Part A 1 KG. and Part B 500 G.)
- Instruction for epoxy resin
- A pair of gloves
- Popsicle stick
- Digital scale (maximum capacity 2KG.)
- Marble effect spray (silver)
- Resin pigment (black)
Reminder! Ratio 2 : 1 (Part A is always twice a ratio of Part B)
- Slowly add resin pigment into Part A (epoxy resin) until it is well-mixed.
- Add Part B (hardener) and stir up for approximately 5 – 10 minutes.
- Pour it into prepared mold/ silicone mold.
- This method will take about 35 – 45 minutes. Epoxy resin will turn into jelly form within 45 minutes, start to harden within 3 – 5 hours and be ready to use within 18 hours.
- Epoxy resin will be fully hardened after 18 hours; it can now be taken out from the mold and ready to use!
How to apply Marble Effect Spray :
- Remove a cap and invert the bottle; a black hoop will fall out. Replace the cap and shake the spray bottle for 2 – 3 minutes.
- Apply marble effect spray at least 20 centimeters away from your substance. (The further distance is, the bigger the marble structure will be placed.)
- Coating with lacquer or resin is applicable.
- Keep the bottle out of direct sunlight and away from children.