Marble Effect Set includes :
- Epoxy resin 1.5 KG. (Part A 1 KG. and Part B 500 G.)
- Instruction for epoxy resin
- A pair of gloves
- Popsicle stick
- Digital scale (maximum capacity 2KG.)
- Marble effect spray (silver)
- Resin pigment (black)
Reminder! Ratio 2 : 1 (Part A is always twice a ratio of Part B)
- Slowly add resin pigment into Part A (epoxy resin) until it is well-mixed.
- Add Part B (hardener) and stir up for approximately 5 – 10 minutes.
- Pour it into prepared silicone mold.
- Epoxy resin will turn into jelly form within 45 minutes, hardening within 3 – 5 hours and completely harden within 18 hours.
- You can remove your workpiece from the mold after 18 hours and be ready to use!
How to apply Marble Effect Spray :
- Remove a cap and invert the bottle and a black hoop will fall out then replace the cap and shake the spray bottle for 2 – 3 minutes.
- Apply marble effect spray at least 20 centimeters away from your item (The further distance, the bigger the marble structure will be placed).
- Coating with lacquer or resin are applicable.
- Keep away from the sunlight and the children.