DIY Resin Coasters Set includes
- 200g of resin (Part A)
- 100g of hardener (Part B)
- Silicone molds (round and pentagon coasters)
- Decoration; glitters, gold/silver leaf, and dried flowers *The color of glitters and dried flowers will be random*
- Metallic powder (white and blue)
- DIY awl
- 80ml of acetone
- Digital scale
- Butane gas
- Mixing cups
- Popsicle sticks
- Instruction sheet
- Plastic sheet
How to EASY RESIN
Ratio 2:1 (Part A is always twice a ratio of Part B)
- Add Part A and Part B into mixing cups by using a digital scale.
- Stir up for approximately 5-10 minutes. Add pigment or glitters.
- Pour into prepared silicone mold and torch out bubbles.
- You will have 35 – 45 minutes of working time. Resin will turn into jelly in 45 minutes and harden in 3-5 hours.
- Let it sit overnight or for 18-24 hours. Then, demold your piece!
There are no reviews yet.