DIY COTTA Terrazzo Start Set included
- COTTA Powder 600g
- COTTA Liquid 240g
- Plant Pot Silicone Mold
- Round Coaster Silicone Mold
- Pigments (black, blue, red, green, and yellow)
- Cotta Wax
- Plastic Spoon
- Measuring Cup
- Mixing Cups
- Popsicle Sticks
- A Pair of Gloves
- Instruction sheet
**If the admixture is too sticky, you can add a little more COTTA liquid.**
- Add COTTA powder(A) and COTTA Liquid(B) into a mixing cup.
- Stir up approximately 5-10 minutes with adding pigment.
- Pour mixed cotta (cotta A + cotta B) into the prepared silicone molds.
- You can remove your work piece from the molds after 2 hours and it’s ready to use now.