Coaster DIY Set includes :
- Silicone mold
- Epoxy resin 600 G. (Part A 400 G. and Part B 200 G.)
- Digital scale (maximum capacity 2 KG.)
- Sakura pigma pen (blonde)
- Instruction for epoxy resin
- A pair of gloves
- Popsicle stick
Reminder! Ratio 2 : 1 (Part A is always twice a ratio of Part B)
- Slowly add resin pigment into Part A (epoxy resin) and well-mixed.
- Add Part B (Hardener) and stir up for approximately 5 – 10 minutes.
- Pour it into prepared silicone mold.
- Epoxy Resin will turn into jelly within 45 minutes, hardening within 3 – 5 hours and be ready to use within 18 hours.
- You can remove your workpiece from the mold after 18 hours.
There are no reviews yet.