- The company’s collection of personal data
The company will collect only the personal data that the consumers have filled in. All information will be consented to by the owner of that information, and all data collection will be done only as necessary for the operation of the company’s objectives. The company may have more data collection after you have a transaction, both in the form of individuals and juristic persons, to support the services and your consumer experience.
- Personal data processing
The company will process consumers’ personal data to provide the services that the consumers have applied for the most effectively. The company will use this information for the following objectives:
- To create and manage consumers’ personal accounts
- To provide goods or services
- To improve future products, services, and useful experiences
- For internal administration
- For marketing and promotion purposes
- For after-sales support
- Collecting suggestions
- To purchase goods or services
- How to safeguard personal information and ensure safety
The company confirms that consumers’ personal data will be secured in accordance with the principles of secret, complete accuracy, and fine conditions to prevent loss, access, use, change, correct, or disclosure. In addition, the company will provide security measures to maintain the security of consumers’ personal data, which covers management measures, technical defense measures, and physical protection measures regarding access or control of personal data.
- Disclose personal information
The company will only reveal your personal data to others with your consent or within the company as necessary to improve and develop our products or services, and the company may sometimes gather internal information for various products or services under this policy.
- Rights of consumers’ personal data
- Obtaining permission
Consumers have the right to revoke their consent to the storage, use, or disclosure of their personal data.
- Requesting access to personal information
Consumers can ask to access a copy of their personal data or request to reveal the acquisition of personal data.
- Electronic data and information transfer
Consumers have the right to receive information provided to the company in an electronic form and have the right to transfer their data for use in other people’s services.
- Opposition to the collection, use, or disclosure of personally identifiable information
Consumers have the right to oppose the collection, use, or disclosure of information about their data.
- Requesting deletion or changing the status of personal data
Consumers can ask to have their personal data deleted, destroyed, or made into unique information.
- Requesting a halt to the processing of personal information
Consumers can ask the company to compromise their personal information, all or some, temporarily or permanently.
- Correct personal data amendment
Consumers can request to edit or change their personal information in the event that their personal information is incorrect and they can correct their information.
- Contact information
Timber Wolf and Forest Company
BangBuaThong-SuphanBuri Road, Lahan Subdistrict, BangBuaThong District, Nonthaburi Province.
Email : [email protected]
Phone : 091-767-3305