DIY Resin Coaster Set
DIY resin coaster kit for the beginners!
Everything you need to get started with Easy Resin all-in-one kit which is compact, easy and safe.
Let’s have fun at home!
Over 25,000 positive reviews feedback
Positive Feedbacks Over 25,000 Reviews
What is Resin ?
Resin can be divided to 2 categories by following information.
1. Natural resin, or as well-known “Amber”.
2. Synthetic resin (widely used nowadays) which results from the use of chemicals in production and Synthetic resin can be divided to 2 other types as follows:
2.1 Thermoplastic which is a type of plastic that melts when heated and solidifies when cooled and can be recycled, such as plastic water bottles.
2.2 Thermoset which is a plastic that must be mixed with hardener to solidify and when it is hardened then it’s not possible to be melted again, such as a resin phone case.
There are 3 types of Thermoset :
- Polyester: such as fiber parts on boats or cars.
- Epoxy: suitable for table coating and various furniture products.
- Polyurethane: such as the foam in the cushion or the black parts behind the pick-up trucks.