DIY Resin Coasters Set
DIY resin coaster starter kit for beginners!
Everything you need to get started with Easy Resin. This all-in-one kit is compact, easy ,and safe. Have fun at home~
DIY Resin Coasters Set includes
- EASY RESIN 300 G.
- Silicone molds
- Decoration *The color of glitters and dried flowers will be random*
- Metallic powder
- Tweezer, DIY awl
- 80ml of acetone
- Digital scale
- Butane gas
- Mixing cups
- Popsicle sticks
- Instruction sheet
- Plastic sheet
Optional resin upgrade: 300 grams, 450 grams, 600 grams, and 1.5 kilograms.
How to EASY RESIN
Ratio 2:1 (Part A is always twice the ratio of Part B)
- Add Part A and Part B into mixing cups by using a digital scale.
- Stir up for approximately 5-10 minutes. Add pigment or glitters.
- Pour into prepared silicone mold and torch out bubbles.
- You will have 35 – 45 minutes of working time. Resin will turn into jelly in 45 minutes and harden in 3-5 hours.
- Let it sit overnight or for 18-24 hours. Then, demold your piece!